Returns & Exchanges Policy
Items may vary slightly in size, colour, and pattern to those visible on the online store. We have attempted to represent the item and size to the best of our ability and we do not issue exchanges due to any of these slight variations.
The warranty we provide is the same as that of the brand itself. We do not tamper with any of the rules. Therefore, you qualify for a return if the watch has any defects due to faulty material or workmanship, subject to normal conditions of use.
The warranty does NOT cover:
- Bands, straps, bracelets, battery, glass, exposed crystals and other embellishments
- Damage (including water damage) as a result of accidents, poor care, and normal wear and tear
- You have changed your mind and decided you don't want the goods
- You find cheaper goods elsewhere
- The person you gifted it to does not like it or want it
- Find out the watch/goods are small- or large-sized
- Shipping time took longer
Exchanges (if applicable):
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note the replacement must be of equal or higher value. Please purchase carefully as there maybe a restocking fee in certain circumstances.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for a similar item, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you out.
The cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. Some items on WatchesOfAmerica.com may be considered special items and may have a limited return policy. All purchases, accessories, serial-numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Or message us on our contact us page