Returns & Exchanges Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse (excluding shipping and handling charges).
Note: you may exchange or return it for a refund within 14 days from delivery for Pre-Owned items.
The cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. Some items on WatchesOfAmerica.com may be considered special items and may have a limited return policy. All purchases, accessories, serial-numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees.
All returned or exchanged items must be:
- Returned within 30 Days (14 Days for Pre-Owned Items).
- In new condition.
- In their original packaging.
- Must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Ship via insured ground service (USPS or UPS) with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are:
- Any signs of wear.
- Parts of the item are missing.
Items under $4,000 USD do not have a restocking fee.
Select items sold on WatchesOfAmerica.com may be considered a "Special Order" and subject to a limited return policy. A "Special Order" may be:
- Items that we do not have in the warehouse
- Items that we do not have listed on our website that are specially ordered from our distributor
- All orders that have a sale price equal to or greater than $4,000.
The return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the WatchesOfAmerica.com staff via mail, fax, or e-mail.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or message us on our contact us page